Huge thanks to Romancing the Dark Side for letting me stop by today, especially since this is the last stop on The Cat’s Meow blog tour! So, Lori has asked me this question: “List 5 Things My Character Can’t Resist?”
Libby from The Cat’s Meow has a few weaknesses—like we all do—and here are her favorite things she can’t turn her back on.
1. Freshly baked apple scones, because really, don’t we all need something sweet and freshly baked every once in a while?
2. Tea with sugar and milk….and it’s even better when a hunky warlock brings you the tea.
3. Corsets and jeans are Libby’s favorite type of clothing. So, put her in a store that sells these things and you’d make her very happy!
4. A warlock with a dangerous smile! Nuff said, right?!
5. Lastly, and most importantly—also goes with the one above—chemistry with the warlock who has the dangerous smile. She might be used to handsome warlocks, but there is one, Kale, who she can’t resist. Of course, he really isn’t letting her walk away from him either, which is making the resisting part even harder. It’s fun to watch her try to fight it.
So, that’s a little about Libby! As this is our last stop on The Cat’s Meow blog tour, I wanted to send a big thanks to everyone who made this tour so fun!
Now, you tell me, what’s the one thing you can’t resist? For me, I’d totally have to say…chocolate!
Giveaway provided by author via Entangled Publishing
One e-copy of The Cat's Meow by Stacey Kennedy
The Cat’s Meow
Witch’s Brew Book One
Genre: Urban Fantasy Romance
Publisher: Entangled Publishing
Release date: December 13, 2012
A good witch always has a kick-ass back-up plan.
Libby is an Enchantress—a witch gifted by the Goddess to conjure spells. When a magical presence is detected around a recent string of feline slayings, Libby takes the case to uncover the reasons behind the odd deaths. Much to her displeasure, the coven also sends a sexy warlock, Kale, to assist her.
While having the muscle around proves to be useful, fighting the attraction between them is worse than a hex, especially considering Kale is keeping secrets. But soon, Libby has bigger problems than the elusive warlock when her spells turn up clues that point to something far more sinister than slaughtered cats.
Now Libby has landed herself in the midst of an uprising. She trusts no one and isn’t safe—not from the warlocks stirring up trouble. Not from the worrisome rebellion she can’t escape. And certainly not from Kale, who is weaving a very dangerous spell over her heart.
BUY THE BOOK:
Enter via widget below: