Welcome to my stop on the Guardian of the Moon Pendant Blog Tour, hosted by BB Book Tours!
"Top 10 things NOT to do DURING the Zombie Apocalypse"
By Laura J. Williams
1. Do NOT use a car - it’s hard to maneuver a car around other broken down cars. A bike is your best bet! Unless of course you have a tank - then use that!
2. Do NOT talk. Zombies can hear you and then attack you, making you their light snack before dinner.
3. Do NOT be scared. You need all your wits about you if you are going to survive.
4. Do NOT underestimate a Zombie. They may be slow, but sooner or later they will catch up to you and eat your brain.
5. Do NOT follow the crowd. The crowd will slow you down and the horde of undead Zombies will follow them first.
6. Do NOT hesitate to attack a zombie. They are undead and won’t feel any pain. So go ahead and chop off an arm or leg but make sure you pop their head off so they’ll die.
7. Do NOT wear heavy clothing or armor. This will slow you down when you run from a Zombie horde.
8. Do NOT hang around people who will slow you down. (This means people who are horizontally challenged.)
9. Do NOT become emotionally attached to friends - for they may turn into a Zombie and you may have to off them.
10. Do NOT try to negotiate with a Zombie. They are the living dead and really just want to eat your brains. So overall it’s just a big waste of time! RUN!!!!
Highland Secrets ~ Book #1
by Laura J. Williams
Published July 25th 2012
The MacAlpin women are of a fierce clan, born from a rare bloodline that harbors a dark and powerful secret – a mystical heirloom called the Moon Pendant. It is the key to controlling the MääGord standing stones, a magical Portal into the Otherworld, the realm of the Fae.
Anabel and Izzy’s MacAlpin are two sisters, polar opposites, living separate lives.
Anabel’s life is going precisely according to her plan, a ring on her finger from her steady beau, Edgar, and medical school in the fall.
Izzy’s life is filled with scars and wounds from her past. Dubbed the “spare child” by her family and treated poorly, she rebelled, and now lives life by her own rules.
These two sisters’s worlds are about to explode when one of them must go to Scotland and fulfill her duty as the Guardian of the Moon Pendant, by recharging this magical heirloom with four elementals, air, earth, water, and fire, and then finally close the Portal.
There’s only one problem…
The Baobhan Sith – a vampiric faery who lures men in with her hypnotic voice, feeding on their blood or transforming them into Màrmann, her zombie-like warriors who do her bidding – desires the Moon Pendant to take control over the Portal, opening a gateway into the realm of man, helping her to seek revenge on the MacAlpin clan, and to quench her eternal thirst for human blood.
Anabel finds herself torn between a sinfully handsome Scottish warrior, Blane and her fiancée, Edgar. Izzy finds herself, angered by her sister’s lack of faith in her.
Both sisters are forced to help one another, but may end up killing each other in the end.
Will these two sisters put aside their differences before the final task to charge the Moon Pendant or will the Baobhan Sith, the vampiric faery, be successful and open the Portal into the Otherworld?
BUY THE BOOK:
*From September 4th-28th Guardian of the Moon Pendant will be on sale for $0.99 in eBook format*
Author's Dream Cast for Guardian of the Moon Pendant
Anabel: Deborah Ann Woll
Izzy: Katy Perry
Blane: Chris Hemsworth
Fergus: Alex Pettyfer
The scruffy Scotsman who never runs from a fight, but will he run from true love?
Vyx: Tom Hardy
Granny: Judi Dench
Granny, the devoted Guardian, must secure the bloodline and help the MacAlpin women to see the truth in themselves and close the Portal before it’s too late.
Harriet: Kathy Bates
Edgar: Christopher Gorham
Hamish: Michael Gambon
Lainahwyn: Angelina Jolie
About the Author
Aye, it is a sad life she lives…
But, God danced the day Laura was born, the angels rejoiced, and the demons trembled. She’s just another day-dreamer with a story to tell, doing her best to kick arse. She hides behind a shroud of anonymity, creating a world of lost mythical creatures, breathing life into them, and praying that someone will take pleasure in her work. She is the warrior of the heroine, the sorceress of words, yielder of magic, teller of dark secrets, and the jester of tantalizing tales.
- 5 signed copies of Guardian of the Moon Pendant
- US Residents ONLY
Enter via widget below: