The 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make new friends!
How to join in:
- You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
- Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
- Copy the html for the button on either host's site and place it at the top of your post.
- List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
Head on over to Reading Between the Wines or Secrets of a Book Lover for the rest of the details!
Question of the week:
What are your top three favorite romance reads so far for 2011?
My top three favorite romances for 2011 so far are...
1. Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward (The BDB can do no wrong!)
2. The Vampire Narcise by Colleen Gleason (Regency vampire romance at it's finest!)
3. Eternal Hearts by Jennifer Turner (Fresh new take on vampire romance!)
Have a great weekend!