This week's feature blog is:
Ninja Girl Reads
This week's question:
Hmmm...I'm getting a sense of deja vu here!
OK, here are my FIVE quirky habits/things about me:
1. I'm OCD when it comes to shelving and storing my books...even ebooks. My Nook is categorized by the following shelves: genres, for review, read, series to start, series to finish and novellas.
2. I read more than one book at a time, usually up to three at a time without getting the plots mixed up!
3. I'm a night-owl who does her best blogging when the creatures of the night come out to play!
4. When I'm stressed, spending time in a bookstore is the only therapy I need!
5. I've been fascinated with vampires and werewolves since I was a little girl and dreamed of meeting one someday...actually I secretly still do!
Happy Follow Friday!
18 & Over Book Blogger Tagalong Friday is a weekly theme hosted by Laurie at Bitten by Paranormal Romance where book bloggers who review adult books come together to make new friends and share little tidbits about themselves!
Question of the week:
I usually don't set a goal but like to try and read more and more with each passing year. Last year I read 90 books so I set a goal to reach 100 this year. I'm definitely on my way to reach that goal sooner than I thought since I'm currently 21 book ahead of schedule! For the most part I just keep track of the books I read...I like to stick to one rule when it comes to reading: quality over quantity!