This week's feature blog is:
Starting the Next Chapter
This week's question:
Wow...this is an extremely difficult question to answer. Ten books...so not fair! I definitely wouldn't be able to choose just one series so in an extreme case that I don't have my Nook with me I'd have to choose some of my faves from my top series...if I can't have them all I'll take a small dose of my beloved characters!
Here they are in no particular order:
1. Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh
2. Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
3. Dracula by Bram Stoker
4. Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning
5. Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice
6. Lover Avenged by J.R. Ward
7. Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward (can't be in a bomb shelter without V!)
8. One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost (for Chapter 32 alone!)
9. Passion Unleashed by Larissa Ione
10. Pride And Prejudice by Jane Austen
Happy Follow Friday!
18 & Over Book Blogger Tagalong Friday is a weekly theme hosted by Laurie at Bitten by Paranormal Romance where book bloggers who review adult books come together to make new friends and share little tidbits about themselves!
Question of the week:
When my nose isn't stuck in a book I love to spend time in the kitchen baking...cookies, muffins, cakes..you name it and I'll try making it! When winter rolls in you can find me with my knitting needles attempting to make something else besides a scarf...I'm working my way up to hats next winter! And lastly, although I don't claim to be a pro by any means, I sometimes get into the mood and venture into the scrap-booking and card making world...watch out Martha Stewart!