This week's question:
1. I have a book addiction, I cannot walk into a bookstore and walk out empty handed...ever!
2. I read physical books and books on my Nook at the same time...why must I choose?
3. I used to read a lot of chick-lit and mysteries until paranormal romances ruined me but I don't mind...a girl needs her smut fix!
4. I don't usually lend my books to my friends because they love to dog ear the pages...oh the horror!
5. My bookshelf is so full I've resorted to lining some up on my bedroom floor with bookends. You'd think that would stop me from buying more books...umm NO!
Happy Follow Friday!
Bitten by Paranormal Romance where book bloggers who review adult books come together to make new friends!
Question of the week:
I'm a huge online shopper unless I happen to walk by a bookstore. I don't have many used book stores near me so I usually end up paying retail price for my books. My go-to online shops are Amazon and Barnes and Noble but I recently discovered The Book Depository which seems to have great sales as well! I hate making a trip to a bookstore to find my book is sold out or just not available at that store...you don't have to worry about that when you shop online!
TAG! You're it!